This comprehensive training for software security practitioners teaches analysis of process and kernel memory dumps and related skills, such as reversing, using a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach developed by Software Diagnostics Institute to speed up the learning curve.
This comprehensive training pack for software technical support engineers, system administrators, DevOps and DevSecOps, security engineers, vulnerability researchers, software developers, and testers features:
- 2 platforms (x64 and ARM64 Linux)
- 2 debuggers (GDB and WinDbg)
- 3 training courses
- 75 hands-on exercises
- 290 slides with comments
- 1,150 pages of training books
This offer includes the following training courses:
- Accelerated Linux Core Dump Analysis, Third Edition
- Accelerated Linux Disassembly, Reconstruction and Reversing, Second Edition
- Accelerated Linux API for Software Diagnostics
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get recordings and a free named Software Diagnostics Library membership.