This comprehensive training for software security practitioners teaches analysis of process, kernel, and complete (physical) memory dumps using a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach developed by Software Diagnostics Institute to speed up the learning curve.
This offer includes the following training courses:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing
- Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis, Fifth Edition
- Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures, Fourth Edition
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Second Edition
- Accelerated Disassembly, Reconstruction and Reversing, Revised Edition
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
- Historical Recordings (where available)
Note: Some courses may require additional symbol files.
When you purchase the training pack, you additionally get Historical Recordings (where available) and free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies.