(when you register you get all viewing links and materials within 24 hours)
After registration, you get:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition PDF book
- Pattern-Oriented Memory Forensics: A Pattern Language Approach, Revised Edition PDF book
- Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures, Fourth Edition, Revised PDF book
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Third Edition PDF book
- The training recording
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library with more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies
After viewing all sessions, you also get:
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of Windows troubleshooting. Operating system internals concepts are explained when necessary.
Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, security researchers, reverse engineers, malware and memory forensics analysts, software developers, and quality assurance engineers.
If payment after registration doesn't work, please use this button below to pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours: