5 2-hour sessions: September 13 - 15, 20, 21 2022 6.30pm - 8.30pm (GMT + 1) Price 149 USD Registration
Before the training, you get:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition PDF book
- Pattern-Oriented Memory Forensics: A Pattern Language Approach PDF book
- Advanced Windows Memory Dump Analysis with Data Structures, Fourth Edition PDF book
- Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps, Third Edition PDF book
- The previous training recording
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library with more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies
After the training, you also get:
- The updated PDF books
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
- Current training sessions recording
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of Windows troubleshooting. Operating system internals concepts are explained when necessary.
Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, security researchers, reverse engineers, malware and memory forensics analysts, software developers, and quality assurance engineers.
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours.