May 17 - May 19 2022 6.15pm - 8.15pm (GMT) Price 99 USD Registration
Learn live local and remote debugging techniques and tricks in the kernel, user process, and managed .NET spaces using WinDbg debugger. The unique and innovative Debugging4 course teaches unified debugging patterns applied to real problems from complex software environments. The training consists of practical step-by-step hands-on exercises. The new version of the training uses Windows 11, WinDbg Preview, and includes exercises for .NET Core and Time Travel Debugging.
Before the training, you get:
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing, Second Edition PDF book
- Accelerated Windows Debugging3 PDF book
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
After the training, you also get:
- The updated PDF book version of the training: Accelerated Windows Debugging4
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of one of these languages: C, C++, C#. Operating system internals and assembly language concepts are explained when necessary.
Audience: software engineers, software maintenance engineers, escalation engineers, security and vulnerability researchers, malware and memory forensics analysts who want to learn live memory inspection techniques.
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours.
If you are interested in Windows postmortem software diagnostics using memory dump files there are other courses available: