Feb 1 - Feb 2 2022 6.15pm - 8.15pm (GMT) Price 99 USD Registration
Learn how to analyze .NET Core application and service crashes and freezes, navigate through memory dump space (managed and unmanaged code) and diagnose corruption, leaks, CPU spikes, blocked threads, deadlocks, wait chains, resource contention, and much more. The training uses a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach to speed up the learning curve, includes 10 practical step-by-step exercises using the latest Microsoft WinDbg debugger to diagnose patterns in 64-bit process memory dumps, notes, source code of specially created modeling applications, and selected Q&A. It covers more than 20 .NET memory dump analysis patterns plus additional 15 unmanaged patterns and is based on the fourth edition of the Accelerated .NET Memory Dump Analysis book with additional and revised exercises updated for Windows 11.
The training consists of 2 two-hour sessions. When you finish the training you additionally get:
- The updated PDF book version
- Practical Foundations of Windows Debugging, Disassembling, Reversing PDF book
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library with more than 370 cross-referenced patterns of memory dump analysis, their classification, and more than 70 case studies
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
Prerequisites: Basic .NET programming and debugging.
Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, DevOps, performance and reliability engineers, software developers, and quality assurance engineers.
Alternatively, you can pay directly, and we send registration approval in 24 hours.
If you are mainly interested in unmanaged Windows desktop and server memory dump analysis there is another course available: Accelerated Windows Memory Dump Analysis training or the corresponding book.