December 6 - 7 2022 6.30pm - 8.30pm (GMT) Price 99 USD Registration
Learn how to analyze app crashes and freezes, navigate through process core memory dump space and diagnose corruption, memory leaks, CPU spikes, blocked threads, deadlocks, wait chains, and much more. We use a unique and innovative pattern-driven analysis approach to speed up the learning curve. The training consists of practical step-by-step exercises using Xcode and LLDB environments highlighting more than 30 patterns diagnosed in 64-bit process core memory dumps. The training also includes an overview of relevant similarities and differences between Windows and Mac OS X user space memory dump analysis useful for engineers with a Wintel background. The course is thoroughly updated for the latest Mac OS X version and M2 platform.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: Basic Mac OS X troubleshooting and debugging.
Audience: Audience: Software technical support and escalation engineers, system administrators, software developers, security professionals, and quality assurance engineers.
The training consists of 2 two-hour sessions. Before the training, you get:
- The previous PDF edition of this course (Intel x64 LLDB and GDB)
- Access to Software Diagnostics Library
After the training, you also get:
- The new PDF book version of the training
- Personalized Certificate of Attendance with unique CID
- Optional Personalized Certificate of Completion with unique CID (after the tests)
- Answers to questions during training sessions
If payment after registration doesn't work, please use this button below to pay directly, and we send registration approval within 24 hours: