- Title: Accelerated Linux API for Software Diagnostics: With Category Theory in View
- Authors: Dmitry Vostokov, Software Diagnostics Services
- Publisher: OpenTask (June 2023)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 28.0 x 21.6
- PDF: 232 pages
- ISBN-13: 978-1912636624
The book contains the full transcript of Software Diagnostics Services training with 16 hands-on exercises.
Knowledge of Linux API is necessary for:
- Malware analysis
- Vulnerability analysis and exploitation
- Memory forensics
- Crash and hang analysis
- Secure coding
- Static code analysis
- Trace and log analysis
The training uses a unique and innovative pattern-oriented analysis approach and provides:
- Development examples
- Analysis examples
- Comparison with Windows API
There is an option to buy the recording together with the course.
When you purchase the PDF book with the recording, you additionally get free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 230 trace and log analysis patterns.