Training Course: Software Diagnostics Theory
Learn theoretical aspects of software diagnostics and its analysis pattern orientation. The training consists of 15 revised seminar transcripts with practical examples, the collection of articles showing the historical development of theoretical thought, and access to Software Diagnostics Library.
- Theoretical Software Diagnostics: Collected Articles
- Introduction to Pattern-Driven Software Problem Solving
- Software Trace and Memory Dump Analysis: Patterns, Tools, Processes and Best Practices
- The Old New Crash: Cloud Memory Dump Analysis
- Software Narratology: An Introduction to the Applied Science of Software Stories
- Pattern-Driven Software Diagnostics: An Introduction
- Victimware: The Missing Part of the Equation
- Systemic Software Diagnostics: An Introduction
- Pattern-Based Software Diagnostics: An Introduction
- Malware Narratives: An Introduction
- Philosophy of Software Diagnostics: An Introduction, Part 1
- Pattern-Oriented Network Trace Analysis
- Mobile Software Diagnostics: An Introduction
- Pattern-Oriented Software Forensics: A Foundation of Memory Forensics and Forensics of Things
- Fundamentals of Physical Memory Analysis
- Pattern-Oriented Memory Forensics: A Pattern Language Approach
Recommended reading sequence is #2 - #16. #1 can be read independently.
When you purchase the PDF course you additionally get free named Software Diagnostics Library membership with access to more than 500 cross-referenced patterns of software diagnostic analysis, their classification, case studies, and additional articles that are referenced in seminar transcripts. There is an option to buy 9 volumes of Memory Dump Analysis Anthology in PDF format (retail price $170) together with the course or Software Diagnostics and Debugging Reference (retail price $269).